When you’re an intern here, you’re not observing from the sidelines. You’re a key member of a team – taking part in essential projects, leading your own work and tackling innovation challenges independently and collaboratively with other interns.
What to Expect
The 10-to-12-week summer internships are an immersive experience with formal learning, networking opportunities and volunteer events. You’ll get meaningful assignments to put your in-class knowledge to practical use, and gain real hands-on experience working alongside mentors.
We offer internships at our global hubs – as well as fully remote opportunities – in a variety of functions including finance and accounting, electrical and mechanical engineering, supply chain management, data analytics, communications and marketing and advanced manufacturing, to name just a few.
Build Your Career
- Design and construct prototypes of innovative consumer tools
- Use 3D CAD software to design power tools
- Prepare drawings for prototyping purposes
- Help construct prototype electronic and mechatronic product concepts
- Prepare possible solutions with a decision matrix to assist in choosing technical direction
- Create bill of materials and preliminary cost analysis
- Analyze consumer trends and customer feedback
- Conduct market research with customers and non-customers
- Prepare launch kits for global new product launches
- Forecast supply and demand
- Adhere to customer service level agreements
- Track and coordinate product shipments
- Revamp milestone ROI models
- Use ROI model to evaluate new product development projects as well as evaluate product roadmaps
- Utilize margin analytic trending on ROI models/capital spending, pricing and promotions
- Write and curate content for videos and press releases
- Assist with development of marketing campaigns
- Work on product launches to deliver marketing materials to sales teams
Sound interesting? Let’s connect.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with disabilities and military veterans.
Beware of Job Scams. Cybercriminals are posing as company recruiters and using fake job advertisements and employment offers to get people to hand over personal information. Learn more about how to protect yourself.
For details on how we process your personal data please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.